We offer a turnkey, complete solution based on technology from our technology partner, Flint Sim.
Vr simulators are a combination of Virtual reality technology and physical hardware, such as:
- Motion platforms that accurately reproduce the movement of the object simulation
- Controllers, joysticks and cotrol panels with buttons
- Sensors to track user’s hand movements
- Other electronic components, including those that are custom-made
By combining VR technology with physical equipment, we can recreate the working environment of any machine or vehicle in a 1:1, realistic way.
Benefits – Why VR Training
- Massive cost saving when compared to screen-based simulators and over 60% less then traditional training
- Allow training reactions in various emergency scenarios, like machine failure, which are difficult or dangerous to recreate in real life
- Performance data collections for analyzing and statistics
- Increased engagement and concentration on performed tasks due to total immersion and isolation from outside stimulus
- More robust recording of training by students thanks to multi sensory effects
- Creating motoring habits by engaging muscle memory